Keynotes are customized to connect with your audience and address your challenges. Reiner's signature keynote is Next Generation Leadership and is designed to encourage, equip, and empower your leaders and team members with skills needed today and in the future. Key points are outlined below.
- Build an authentic leadership brand that engages & energizes teams
- Communicate an inspiring vision with multi-generational & diverse appeal
- Thrive in increasingly flat, interconnected, and collaborative organizations
- Encourage and reward innovation across the organization
- Anticipate change & design fresh approaches for reinvention & growth
- Celebrate courageous risk-taking
- Understand that “Servant Sales” is the new “Servant Leadership”
- Drive productivity & multiply profits
- Build a culture where team members own the sales/customer process
This keynote delivers high-energy, entertaining, and rich content, along with vibrant visuals and tangible take-aways for each point to keep your audience gripped and engaged. It serves as a perfect opening or closing session where the objective is to inspire audience members to embrace the reality that the future is now.
Audience members will be Encouraged, Equipped, and Empowered to Uplift People and Profits into the future. They will be inspired to innovate and use technology to leverage workplace culture for maximum and measurable impact.
Passionate, energetic, and enthusiastic all describe Reiner’s presentations. His leadership and employee-engagement concepts were easy to understand and put into action immediately in our lives and our businesses. Attendees left the conference inspired and equipped with tools that can be used immediately to produce positive results. Bottom line — Reiner Rocks!
-Craig Duswalt, Speaker, Author, Podcaster, and Creator of RockStar Marketing (www.CraigDuswalt.com)
At Right Management, Reiner was a sought-after career transitions coach, speaker, and facilitator. His presentations always infused with high-energy, personal passion and authenticity. He has a special ability to build connection and trust with team members.
- Jerry Mathews, Senior Executive Coach, Right Management, Board Director & Advisory Director
At Loma Linda Children’s Hospital Reiner spoke for us in many venues including our hospital department director level meetings, to board meeting presentations to serving as Master of Ceremonies at our largest fundraisers. He combines his energy and authenticity to inspire, move, and connect with audience members.
-Norman McBride, Both CEO & Vice President of various Acute Care hospitals including the world-renowned Loma Linda University Medical Center & Children's Hospital
Reiner has a unique ability to weave proven research, stories, real life examples, and customized material for each organization that will “stick” with your team members. He can provide stand-alone keynotes, but is better yet when providing a package as speaker and small group and/or one-on-one coach at monthly meetings.
- Ken Bacon, President & CEO, Shawnee Mission Medical Center, Regional CEO of the mid-America Region of Adventist Health System
He knocks it out of the park every time he takes the stage and shares his personal stories of being a cancer survivor, and also recovering from breaking his neck in a freak accident. There will be few dry eyes as he challenges audience members to identify and use their gifts to truly improve workplace performance, personal family lives, and positively change the world at the same time.
- Tod Novak, CEO of The Novak Group, Keynote Speaker, Author
As a person of faith, Reiner is able to work with organizations from both a secular and Biblical leadership perspective. He is definitely high-energy and served as a regular speaker to our youth group at The Loma Linda University Church and can still be remembered as presenting a truly unique and memorable message to our entire church body. He won’t disappoint!
-Doug Mace, Associate Pastor, Loma Linda University Church with 7000+ Members